Judge Peter Bowers told him as he passed sentence yesterday: "Three consultants who looked carefully at your case concluded that the most probable explanation here was that you lost awareness.
What does MPE stand for?
MPE stands for Most Probable Explanation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MPE
We have 188 other meanings of MPE in our Acronym Attic
- Mission and Performance Envelopes
- Mission Planning Environment
- Mission Processing Equipment
- Mission to Planet Earth
- Mitsubishi Pharma Europe (Japan)
- Modern Process Equipment
- Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution (journal)
- More Powerful Explosive
- Morello Park Elementary (Martinez, CA)
- Mors Principium Est (band)
- Mostardi Platt Environmental (est. 1976)
- Moving Pictures Expert Group (filename extension synonymous with MPG and MPEG)
- Multi Protocol Encapsulation
- Multi-Photon Excitation
- Multi-Programming Executive (HP Operating System)
- Multi-sensor Precipitation Estimator (US National Weather Service)
- Multiphase Extraction
- Multiprofessional Education
- Multiservice Provider Edge (Nortel)
- Mustang Performance Equipment (Racing; Whitman, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors said the most probable explanation for their findings was payers' cost-control mechanisms, especially in "gray zones of treatment.
While climate change is the most probable explanation for this phenomenon, the lack of long term climatic data for the area makes it impossible for the researchers to officially confirm this.
Kim pointed to the suboptimal dosing of some of the adjunctive antipsychotics as the most probable explanation for the difference in hospitalization rates.
However, the most probable explanation can be attributed to the surveillance systems of chikungunya cases.
The most probable explanation seems to be sex selective abortion by a minority of mothers born in India.
The most probable explanation for this change, says Bradshaw, is that global warming has extended the growing season for northern mosquitoes.
A court of inquiry concluded that the most probable explanation for the disaster was that the 339-ton Ellan Vannin was overcome by the huge seas, although the precise cause of the tragedy remains a mystery.