However, the budget baseline accepted at the confirmation review did not reflect the most probable cost with adequate reserves in each year of project execution.
What does MPC stand for?
MPC stands for Most Probable Cost
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPC
We have 628 other meanings of MPC in our Acronym Attic
- Monetary Policy Committee (Bank of England)
- Monitor Proportional Counter
- Monolayer Protected Clusters
- Montana Power Company (now called NorthWestern Energy)
- Monterey Peninsula College (Monterey, California)
- Montreal Prelude Club (car club; Canada)
- Morlaix Poker Club (Morlaix, France)
- Morningside Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- Morris Park Crew (graffiti gang; New York)
- Most Placeable Candidate (recruiting)
- Motion Picture Company, Inc. (Kissimmee, FL)
- Motion Predictive Control
- Motorola PowerPC
- Mountain Pursuit Challenge (Ireland scouting)
- Mountaineer Parents Club (West Virginia University)
- Mouthpiece (musical instrument equipment)
- Mouvement pour la Communauté (French: Movement for the Community; political organization)
- MPOA (Multiple Protocol Over ATM) Client
- Mucopurulent Cervicitis
- Multi Project Chip
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also said that DoD needs more collaboration between the contractor and the government for the most probable costs.
The company noted that this provision, plus prior accruals, brings Alcoa's total environmental reserve to approximately $500 million before taxes and reflects its most probable cost to remediate identified environmental conditions.