The researchers found that the resolutions most likely to succeed were: enjoy life more, which 32% of people stuck to; improve your fitness (29%); lose weight (28%); be more organised (27%); quit or cut down drinking (25%); quit or cut down smoking (24%).
What does MLTS stand for?
MLTS stands for Most Likely To Succeed
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MLTS
We have 5 other meanings of MLTS in our Acronym Attic
- Major League Tagpro (webgame)
- Mesothelioma-Like Tumors of the Pleura (oncology)
- Military Legal Training Plan (Canadian military)
- Minnesota Leisure Time Physical Activity Questionnaire
- Michael Learns to Rock (band)
- Mixed Leucocyte Tumor Reaction (cancer research)
- Mixed Lymphocyte Tumor Reaction (cancer research)
- Mixed Lymphocyte Tumor Response-Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity Assay
- Material Licensing Tracking System (radioactive material usage sites; US NRC)
- Minimum Length Transmission Scheduling
- Mountain Leader Training Scotland
- Multi-Layer Thin-Substrate
- Multi-Line Telecommunications System
- Medium-Long Term Strategic Framework
- Multiple Sail
- Magazine Loader Transfer Table
- Modular Logistics Transport Technology
- Multi-Link Test Tool (software)
- Multidisciplinary Learning Team Teaching (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Medical Learning and Teaching Unit (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In both cases, theorists have assumed that planet formation is most likely to succeed in stars that don't have partners.
Vendors that are able to bring out product differentiation to meet the changing laboratory experimental requirements are most likely to succeed.
Each company presented to a panel of VC judges, audience members, and industry experts for the opportunity to be named one of the companies most likely to succeed.
Our 2003 vendor order management customer win survey underscores that order management vendors that offer a broad best-of-suite solution and have a significant existing base of CSP customers to up-sell are the most likely to succeed.
The Investors' Choice award is given to the ten companies presenting at Datacenter Ventures that are judged most likely to succeed.
Being recognized as one of the most likely to succeed by the conference participants tracks to the response we've been getting in the field.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 18, 2004 Survey by Leading Business Magazine Evaluates Companies Worldwide as Most Likely to Succeed in Challenging IT Marketplace LANDesk Software, a leading provider of integrated desktop, server and mobile device management software, today announced that it has been named among the winners in the 2004 Red Herring Top 100, an annual survey of leading private technology companies.