If the leak is identified as an officer or member of police staff then the most likely outcome will be disciplinary proceedings and, at worst, dismissal.
What does MLO stand for?
MLO stands for Most Likely Outcome
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MLO
We have 67 other meanings of MLO in our Acronym Attic
- Military Liaison Office
- Mill Levy Override (Colorado)
- Milos, Greece - Milos (Airport Code)
- Mine-Like Object
- Ministry of Labour/Ontario
- Misanthropic Luciferian Order (Satanic cult)
- Mode-Locked Oscillator
- Monolinoleate (glycerolmonolipide used to form reversed phases)
- Mortgage Loan Officer
- Mortgage Loan Originator (real estate)
- Motor Liciencing Officer (India)
- Multi-Layer Organic
- Multilateral Organization
- Multilobular Osteochondrosarcoma (tumor)
- Municipal Lighting Ordinance
- Mutated Learning Object
- My Life Organized (website)
- Maine Lacrosse Officials Association
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association (Canada)
- Maternity Leave Of Absence
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Shadow Chancellor believes the most likely outcome for the UK economy is a recovery that is not as strong as it should be.
Inflation, according to, chief economist at leading credit rating agency growth, a further rate hike still looks the most likely outcome," said Credit Suisse said in recent speech the "country is passing through a phase of sustained high inflation," adding that "finding a solution to this problem will be our top-most priority".
Speculation as to the eventual make-up of the government has thrown up countless permutations but most analysts agree that the most likely outcome is a patchwork coalition that will struggle to see out a full term.
However, a partnership of 65 between Shane Watson and Brad Haddin helped shore up Australia's second innings to give them a lead of 263 at stumps, and a draw remains the most likely outcome ahead of the final day's play in Bangalore.
If the amount of the loss is uncertain but will fall within a range, the most likely outcome in that range should be accrued.
Important information regarding whole-body CT screening: * Such screening provides uncertain benefit with potential for some risk--The most likely outcomes of CT screening of a healthy person with no symptoms of illness are: 1.
The most likely outcome is for a financial investor to take over the company and then launch an IPO down the road sometime.