Logitech (SWX:LOGN) (Nasdaq:LOGI) today announced that its NuLOOQ navigator[TM] won a 2007 PC World 20 Most Innovative Products Award.
What does MIP stand for?
MIP stands for Most Innovative Products
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIP
We have 380 other meanings of MIP in our Acronym Attic
- Molecular Ionization Potential
- Monitoring Implementation Plan
- Monthly Income Plan
- Monthly Investment Plan
- Moon Impact Probe
- Mortgage in Possession
- Mortgage Insurance Premium
- Most Important Person
- Most Important Player
- Most Improved Player
- Mount Indicator Panel
- Movimiento Indígena Pachakuti (Bolivia, Pachakuti Indigenous Movement)
- Multi-Annual Indicative Programme
- Multichannel Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Multilateral Interoperability Program
- Multim In Parvum
- Multimedia Information Processing (course; various locations)
- Multimission Interactive Picture
- Multipath Intensity Profile
- Multum in Parvum (Latin: many in one)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Mike Scott, Mouser VP of Active and Passive Products, the distribution agreement with Ramtron is in keeping with the distributor's business model of continuing to offer the newest, most innovative products and the latest technologies to its customers.
CHICAGO -- Hundreds of food innovators and industry experts cast their votes for the world's most innovative products at the recent IFT Food Expo 2005.