District Court in Detroit to dismiss an antitrust lawsuit filed against BCBSM over the use of Most Favored Nation clauses in some hospital contracts.
What does MFNC stand for?
MFNC stands for Most Favored Nation Clause
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFNC
We have 1 other meaning of MFNC in our Acronym Attic
- Mini-Fiber Node
- Mississippi Food Network
- Money For Nothing
- Multi Frequency Network
- Music For Nations (British independent record label; UK)
- MusicalFans.net (website)
- Military Family National Advisory Board (Canada)
- Mundaring Folk 'n' Blues Club (Perth, Western Australia)
- Medical Facilities of North Carolina (Charlotte, NC)
- Manitoba First Nations Education Resource Centre (Canada)
- Machine Head (band)
- Margaret Fuller Neighborhood House (Cambridge, MA)
- Most Frequent Naturally Occurring Length Polymorphism
- Made for New Media
- Matawa First Nations Management (Canada)
- Misty Fjords National Monument (Alaska, USA)
- Minnesota Food and Nutrition Network (St. Paul, MN)
- Multilayer Feedforward Neural Networks
- Ministry of Finance and National Planning (Fiji Islands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most favored nation clauses continue to be included in contracts around the nation.
This second, chapter clearly explains the difference between the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) and the most favored nation clause in the GATT articles, and it lucidly argues why developing countries are better off with multilateral tariff reductions instead of GSP treatment.
14, 1984 To: (Name blanked out) CC: (Names blanked out) From: (Name blanked out) Dept: Marketing Administration Subject: Most Favored Nation Clause Federal GSA Contract (Name blanked out)'s response is well done, but I don't think I agree with his conclusions.