Mossville, Louisiana is our home," says Dorothy Felix of Mossville Environmental Action Now (MEAN).
What does MEAN stand for?
MEAN stands for Mossville Environmental Action Now (Mossville, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEAN
We have 1 other meaning of MEAN in our Acronym Attic
- Master of European Administrative Management (degree)
- Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics
- Modified Embedded Atom Method
- Middle-East Academy for Medicine of Ageing (Abyad Medical Center, Lebanon)
- Middlesex Elderly Assessment of Mental State (cognitive test)
- Mobile Emergency Alert Message Systems
- Making Excellence a Necessity (education)
- Midlothian Employment Action Network (UK)
- Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands
- MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Node.js (web application framework)
- Multipole-Extracted Adiabatic-Nuclei
- Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska (est. 1981)
- Mobile Expeditionary Accurate Night Vision Compatible Portable Airfield Lighting System
- Making Employment a New Success (North Carolina)
- Marin Emergency Automated Notification System (San Anselmo, CA)
- Materials Engineering for Affordable New Systems (Air Force Office of Scientific Research)
- Minneapolis Equal Access Network Services
- Model Engineering Association of New Zealand
- Museum Education Association of New Zealand
- Middelbaar Economisch Administratief Onderwijs (Dutch: Administrative Economic Secondary Schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mossville Environmental Action Now 2007 Industrial Sources of Dioxin Poisoning in Mossville, Louisiana: A Report Based on the Government's Own Data.
Dorothy Felix, with Mossville Environmental Action Now (MEAN), wants Mossville, LA residents moved out of harms' way.