Riesling 'Zeitlinger Schlossberg' Spatlese Selbach-Oster Mosel-Saar-Ruwer 2OO6
What does MSR stand for?
MSR stands for Mosel-Saar-Ruwer (German wine region)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSR
We have 306 other meanings of MSR in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Signed Rank
- Moisture Separator Reheater
- Molecular Sequence Reduction (Peribit Networks, Inc.)
- Molten Salt Reactor
- Monthly Status Report
- Monthly Status Review
- Montserrat (ISO Country code)
- Mooney Stress Relaxation (elasticity measurement)
- Moravian-Silesian Region (Czech Republic)
- Mortgage Service Rights (mortgage banking industry)
- Most Serene Republic (band)
- Motor Spin Regulator (Maserati)
- Motor Sport Ranch
- Motor Starter
- Mount Sunapee Resort (Newbury, NH)
- Mountain Safety Research (outdoor goods manufacturer)
- Movimiento Social Republicano (Spanish: Republican Social Movement)
- MSCS Status Review
- Mulder/Scully Relationship (X-Files)
- Multi-Sensory Room (communication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chateau D'Yquem, Sauternes, France, 1983 -- Salon Brut Blanc de Blancs Champagne Le Mesnil, France, 1997 -- Chateau Haut-Brion Blanc, Pessac-Leognan, France, 2004 -- Abtsberg Riesling Auslese 101 Maximin Grunhauser, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Germany, 1990 The dinner can only be purchased on board and will be served in Crystal Serenity's intimate Vintage Room.
SAINSBURY'S do awardwinning Ernie Loosen's Graacher Himmelreich, Riesling Kabinett from the famous Mosel-Saar-Ruwer region.
BUDGET BUYS Dr L Riesling, Loosen Brothers, 2004 Mosel-Saar-Ruwer Dip your toe into riesling with this elegant fruity wine, great value Widely available pounds 5-pounds 6 MIDDLE OF THE ROAD Rheingau Riesling Kabinet 2004, Leitz, Rheingau.
Germany's Mosel-Saar-Ruwer region is the most famous area for off-dry wines; the Rheingan is the best-known district for dry wines.
The variety, made from grapes grown in the cool Mosel-Saar-Ruwer region, contains just 8.
Fetzer Vineyards is introducing a new Valley Oaks Riesling in select states, sourced from two of the greatest German growing regions, the Mosel-Saar-Ruwer and the Rheinhessen.
Serves 4) Riesling Kab nett "Abstberg" Maximim Gruhauser Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Germany 2003 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED]