About the Speakers Andrey Dirgin graduated from the Department of International Law, Moscow State University of International Relations (MGIMO), and the Diplomatic Academy of the RF Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a specialist in international economic relations.
What does MSUIR stand for?
MSUIR stands for Moscow State University of International Relations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Michigan Simulation User Group
- Michigan State University Group (aka Michigan State University Vietnam Advisory Group)
- Midwest SalesLogix User Group (computer group)
- Monitoring System User Group (Food Standards Agency; Wales, UK)
- Muhasebe Sistemi Uygulama Genel (Turkish: General Accounting System Application)
- Migratory Shore and Upland Game Bird (research program; North America)
- Montana State University Great Falls
- Maximum Single Unknown Impurity
- Mobile Surgery Unit II (US Army)
- Mindanao State University Iligan Institute of Technology (Philippines)
- Muslim Students for Universal Justice (Canada)
- Muslimansku Stranku U Jugoslaviji (Serbian: Muslim Parties in Yugoslavia)
- Mean Stem Unit Length (agricultural measure)
- Michigan State University Library
- Maharaja Shree Umaid Mills Ltd. (yarn and fabric manufacturing; Kolkata, India)
- Michigan State University Museum (East Lansing, MI)
- Microsoft Solution for Unix Migration (Microsoft Corp.)
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Mission Society for United Methodists
Samples in periodicals archive:
After graduating from the school in 1977, he entered Moscow State University of International Relations, where he graduated in 1982.
Given the facts before you, I have to tell you that I do not believe there are any painless solutions," he told Russian leaders at Moscow State University of International Relations, yesterday.