Dignitaries are attending from: * Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (Moscow, Russia) * Moscow State University of Railway Engineering (Moscow, Russia) * Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (Moscow, Russia) * Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russia) * Samara State Aerospace University (Samara, Russia) * National Technical University of Ukraine "KPI" (Kiev, Ukraine) * Sumy State University (Sumy, Ukraine) One of the keys to NetCracker's success is its ability to recruit and retain talent in the software, telecom, and technical industries.
What does Phystech stand for?
Phystech stands for Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Portsmouth Harbour Yacht Club (UK)
- Physical Inventory
- Phylogeny Inference Package (genetics software)
- Power Hypervisor
- Physical Education
- Physics Review Letters (periodical)
- Physics-Inspired Paradigms in Wireless Communications and Networks
- Physical Security
- Phytoremediation/Biotechnology Solutions for Spills (Environmental Technology Centre program, Canada government)
- Pepper Huasteco yellow vein virus
- Paedagogische Hochschule Zentralschweiz (German: Pedagogical University of Central Switzerland; Lucerne, Switzerland)
- People in the Hazard Zone (natural disaster management)
- Petahertz (10^15 Hertz)
- [not an acronym] name for Greek symbol representing the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter; approximately 3.1416
- Blood Clotting
- International Protocol
- Ionized Phosphorus
- Isoelectric Point (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
degree in Physics from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology and received an honorary doctorate of science from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
BBN and NIST built the new devices under DARPA sponsorship, in collaboration with the University of Rochester in New York and Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.