With the support of the Morton Plant Mease Foundation, the program's goal is to screen 2,000 student athletes.
What does MPMF stand for?
MPMF stands for Morton Plant Mease Foundation (est. 1977; Clearwater, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPMF
We have 3 other meanings of MPMF in our Acronym Attic
- Muskegon Pattern Maker's Credit Union (Muskegon, Michigan)
- Materials and Processes for Medical Devices Conference
- Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database
- Midland Power Machinery Distributors (UK)
- Multi-Program Multi-Data
- Multiple Processor Multiple Data
- Medical Planning Module Execution System
- Master's Certification in Project Management and Earned Value Management (trademark of Earned Value Management Institute)
- Midpoint Music Festival
- Montreal Protocol Multilateral Fund
- Madhya Pradesh Minor Forest Produce Federation (India)
- Maximum Potential Multimedia Group (web design)
- Melt-Powder-Melt-Growth (materials research)
- Mercy Physicians Medical Group (San Diego, CA)
- Mills Peninsula Medical Group (California)
- Multi-Purpose Machine Gun
- Multi-Predicate Merge Join
- Military Pest Management Handbook
- Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs, Posts and Telecommunications (Japan)
- Multi-Model Probabilistic Multi-Hypothesis Tracker
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donations may be made to Morton Plant Mease Foundation, 1200 Druid Road South, Clearwater, FL, 33756 or to the Sterling Animal Shelter, 17 Laurelwood Road, Sterling MA 01564.
About Morton Plant Mease Foundation Established in 1977, Morton Plant Mease Foundation is a charitable organization providing philanthropic support to the hospitals of Morton Plant Mease Health Care to achieve medical excellence and provide the care of our community needs.