What does MELO stand for?
MELO stands for Mortgage and Educational Loan Office (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MELO
We have 1 other meaning of MELO in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Enterprise Learning Library
- Maximum Extended Load Line Limit Analysis (nuclear power)
- Migration and Evolvability of Long-Life Software Systems (workshop)
- Met-Enkephalin-Like Material (hormone)
- Middle East Lutheran Ministry (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Maine Educational Loan Marketing Corp.
- Main Engine Light Off
- Main Engine Lubricating Oil
- Managed Environmental Livestock Operation (Missouri)
- Mississippi Electronic Libraries Online
- Melding of Spin-Locking Dipolar Recovery At the Magic Angle
- Measuring Equipment for Lenses and Optical Systems (Vermont Photonics Technologies Corp.; Bellows Falls, VT)
- Maletas en la Puerta (Spanish: Suitcases at the Door; band)
- Micro-Enterprise Lending Program (various locations)
- Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks (Government of British Columbia, Canada)
- Mixed Excitation Linear Predictive (voice synthesizer technology)
- Mixed-Excitation Linear Predictive Vocoder
- Montana Early Literacy Project (est. 1996)
- Movement Education and Lesson Plan Development Workshop (preschool teacher education)
- Maintenance Engineering Logistics Review