Setting up compliance procedures One of the keys to compliance and avoiding issues in regulatory and investor reviews is to have a mortgage loan servicing software system in place for accurate reporting.
What does MORSERV stand for?
MORSERV stands for Mortgage Loan Servicing Software (daily cash accounting, multiple escrow fund management)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Municipal Officials for Redevelopment Reform (Irvine, CA)
- Management of Regulatory Submissions (Canada)
- Management, Orientation, Reinforcement and Support (training)
- McGill Object Relations Scale (psychology)
- Middle Office Reporting System (trading control)
- Milestones of Recovery Scale (mental health)
- Military Operations Research Society
- Military Operations Research Symposium
- Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics and Economics
- Metal-Organic Research for Semiconductor Epitaxy
- Markham Old Timer's Recreational Slo-pitch League
- Mobilization Reserve Stockage List
- Military Operations Research Society Symposium
- Minimum Operating Residential Security Standards
- Met Office Road Surface Temperature Model (UK)
- Ministry of Research, Science and Technology (New Zealand)
- Management Oversight Review Technique
- Management Oversight Risk Tree
- Ministry of Roads and Trees (Canada)
- Missile Ordnance Readiness Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Reverse Mortgage Solutions The company goal is to be the premier provider of hosted reverse mortgage loan servicing software as well as the nation's leading authority on all aspects of Reverse Mortgages.
FICS), a mortgage technology specialist that provides in-house residential servicing technology to the mortgage industry, announced a new upgrade to Mortgage Servicer, the company's residential mortgage loan servicing software.