The Morris division, Morris Visitor Publications, owns the Where brand worldwide and licenses St.
What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for Morris Visitor Publications (Augusta, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVP
We have 349 other meanings of MVP in our Acronym Attic
- Model View Presenter
- Model View Projection
- Modular Voice Processor
- Moeco Vietnam Petroleum Co., Ltd. (energy industry)
- Mohawk Valley Plan (Health Insurance - Utica, NY)
- Moisture Vapour Permeable (fabrics and wood)
- Monster Venture Partners (Bellevue, WA)
- Monster Versus Player (gaming)
- Montel Vontavious Porter (WWE star)
- Monumental Venture Partners, LLC (McLean, VA)
- Most Valuable Person
- Most Valuable Player (sports)
- Most Valuable Point
- Most Valuable Primate (movie)
- Most Valuable Product (PC Computing award)
- Most Valuable Professional (Microsoft recognition program)
- Most Valuble Poet
- Most Valued Partner (various organizations)
- Most Vertical Primate (movie)
- Motor Vehicle Producer (Australian government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are excited to add the Where[R] brand to our Alaska portfolio," said Donna Kessler, President of Morris Visitor Publications.
uk Travel Business Review - 09 September 2011 Morris Visitor Publications, a US-based publication company, has announced opening its first branded concession airport store, Where.
In addition, under Uslan's management, the Chicago-based operation of Morris Visitor Publications was recognized by the Greater North Michigan Avenue Association as Corporate Member of the Year in 2007.
March 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Morris Visitor Publications (MVP), a worldwide publisher of visitor magazines, guidebooks and maps, has named Tony Golden publisher of its Where Houston publications.
June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Morris Visitor Publications is expanding into Wisconsin with the launch of Where GuestBook Milwaukee this month.
11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Responding to the needs of today's travelers, Morris Visitor Publications is rebranding and redesigning its Guest Informant publications.
We are confident that MaryEllen is the ideal person to take Morris Visitor Publications to the next level.