This will finance the new construction of the Harrison Circle Building at the Morris Heights Health Center (MHHC) in Bronx, N.
What does MHHC stand for?
MHHC stands for Morris Heights Health Center (est. 1981; New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHHC
We have 1 other meaning of MHHC in our Acronym Attic
- Mito Hollyhock (Japanese professional football club)
- Moray House Holyrood (Edinburgh University; UK)
- My Head Hurts (brain trauma)
- My Humble House (restaurant; Beijing, China)
- Michigan Harness Horsemen's Association
- Michigan Home Health Association (Okemos, Michigan)
- Minnesota Health and Housing Alliance (St. Paul, MN; now Aging Services of Minnesota)
- Manitoba Habitat Heritage Corporation
- Maxine Hall Health Center (San Francisco Department of Public Health; San Francisco, CA)
- McConnell Heart Health Center (Columbus, OH)
- Minnie Hamilton Health Care Center (Gransville, WV)
- Morningside Heights Historic District (New York)
- Mountain Home Highway District (Idaho)
- Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities (Maryland)
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- Mental Health in Higher Education (educational organization; UK)
- Modified Hybrid Hiding Encryption Algorithm (data communication)
- Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority
- Mile High Housing Fund (Denver, CO)
- Mount Hood Habitat for Humanity (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin Luther King Health Center, Institute for Family Health, Mercy Community Care, MIC-Women's Health Services, Morrisania Neighborhood Family Care Center, Morris Heights Health Center, Segundo Ruiz Belvis Neighborhood Family Care Center, Union Community Health Center, Urban Health Plan.
A mammogram van will provide free breast cancer screenings at the Morris Heights Health Center, 625 E.
The founding stakeholders in the Bronx RHIO include Bronx Community Health Network, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Generations Plus Northern Manhattan Health Network, Jewish Hospital and Home, Montefiore Medical Center, Morris Heights Health Center, North Bronx Health Network, Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center, Urban Health Plan, the James J.
Elliott will be at the Morris Heights Health Center today meeting with healthcare providers and patients to stress the importance of early detection for at-risk groups.
Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport and providing Morris Heights Health Center in the Bronx with the latest healthcare transaction management services.
Emerging Health Information Technology, an experienced provider of healthcare information management solutions, announced that it has signed a three-year agreement with Morris Heights Health Center to provide Healthcare Transaction Management (HTM) services.