Nanostructured Ceramics of Perovskite Morphotropic Phase Boundary Materials (M.
What does MPB stand for?
MPB stands for Morphotropic Phase Boundary
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPB
We have 141 other meanings of MPB in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Planning Branch
- Mississippi Public Broadcasting
- Mobile Point Base (gaming)
- Modular Plastic Belt (conveyor belts)
- Molecular Particle Beam
- Monetary Policy Board (various organizations)
- Monographs in Population Biology (books)
- Monsignor Paul Baxter (school)
- Montpelier and Barre (railroad)
- Monty Python Brigade (MOHAA gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book is divided into eight parts under the general headings: High strain high performance piezo- and ferroelectric single crystals; Electric field-induced effects and domain engineering; Morphotropic phase boundary related phenomena; High power piezoelectric and microwave dielectric materials; Nanoscale piezo- and ferroelectrics; Piezo- and ferroelectric films; Novel processing and new materials; Novel properties of ferroelectrics and related materials.