Michelle McKay, 48,was filmed taking painkiller morphine sulphate at Arrowe Park Hospital, Wirral, by a hidden camera installed by suspicious security staff.
What does MSO4 stand for?
MSO4 stands for Morphine Sulphate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Murray Symphony Orchestra (Murray, UT)
- Muslims Speak Out
- Must Start On (project management)
- Mustard Seed Oil
- Mutual Service Office (insurance)
- My Simple Office (Simple Office Solutions, Inc software)
- My Sweet One (Phish song)
- Marine Safety Office, San Juan
- Marine Survey Office (Glasgow)
- Microsoft Office 2000
- Magazine Service of America (Lakewood, OH)
- Manitoba Swim Officials Association (Canada)
- Maryland Student Officials Association
- Masters School of Art
- Meadows Standardbred Owners Association (Meadow Lands, PA)
- Medical School Operating Agreement
- Mediterranean Society of Otology and Audiology
- Method of Sequencing Operations for Assembly
- Metropolitan Symphony Orchestral Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Mid State Officials Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fifteen tablets of 30mg Morphine Sulphate and Olanzipane tablets were stolen along with a rucksack containing clothes and other personal items on October 6.
The court heard that as well as temazepam, Williamson, whose baby son is 12 months old, stole morphine sulphate and methadone.
The teenager was with two friends, aged between 16 and 19, when they took some 60mg morphine sulphate pills, also known as MST, on Friday evening.
Paul Hobson, defending, said in a 'childish attempt to impress' she took morphine sulphate tablets and diazepam prescribed to her mother and handed them to guests.
His main mistake was to prescribe morphine sulphate which had a very bad effect on his ability to breathe after he fell into a coma.
Avinza, the new brand name for Morphelan, is a morphine sulphate extended release capsule for the once-a-day treatment of chronic and moderate to severe pain in patients who require continuous therapy over a lengthy period.
EMBEDA contains pellets of an extended-release oral formulation of morphine sulphate, an opioid receptor agonist, with a sequestered core of naltrexone hydrochloride, an opioid receptor antagonist.