Burr served as the Managing General Partner of Morgan Stanley Ventures and General Partner of Morgan Stanley Venture Capital Fund I, L.
What does MSVC stand for?
MSVC stands for Morgan Stanley Venture Capital
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSVC
We have 3 other meanings of MSVC in our Acronym Attic
- Mechanical Shock and Vibration Arrester
- Military Spouse Virtual Assistant
- Modeling, Simulation, Visualization and Analysis (BAE Systems; Rockville, MD)
- Motorcycle Single Vehicle Approval (Vehicle and Operator Services Agency; UK)
- Motorized Snow Vehicles Act (Canada)
- Main Street Vero Beach (Florida)
- Maximal Sustained Ventilatory Capacity (pulmonary medicine)
- Meta-Signaling Virtual Channel
- Microsoft Visual C
- Montana State Veterans Cemetery
- Multiple State Video Coding
- Malaysia and Singapore Vintage Car Register
- Missile Sight Video Camera Systems
- Multinational Study of Vascular Disease in Diabetes (World Health Organization)
- Microsoft Virtual Desktop Manager
- Master of Science in Vocational Education (various universities)
- Memory Stick Voice Editor
- Microsoft Virtual Earth
- Minimum String Verification Error
- Medical Society of Virginia Foundation (Richmond, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Noonan, who along with Guy de Chazal, President of Morgan Stanley Venture Capital Inc.
He has also served as president and chief executive officer of General Investment & Development (GID) in Boston, Massachusetts, and as president and managing general partner with Morgan Stanley Venture Capital, Inc.
His eight years as CEO, President and Managing General Partner of the Morgan Stanley Venture Capital Fund will help Eventra as it looks to raise funding and continue the high growth path it is on.
Later, he was a partner in the Morgan Stanley Venture Capital Fund.
Prior to joining Kidder, Burr was a venture capital investor for over ten years, the majority of which time he spent with Morgan Stanley as managing general partner of Morgan Stanley Ventures, as well as a General Partner of Morgan Stanley Venture Capital Fund I.
Abe Peled, Senior Vice President Business Development at Elron and Chairman of Chip Express Executive Committee said: "We are pleased to welcome Morgan Stanley Venture Capital as a partner in Chip Express and we are confident that their support will help accelerate the exploitation of the company's unique technology, allowing it to expand its product development and marketing efforts".