Clients Continue to Benefit from State Street's Alternative Investment Servicing Capabilities BOSTON -- State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) announced today the successful integration of Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing's fund servicing operations.
What does MSRE stand for?
MSRE stands for Morgan Stanley Real Estate (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSRE
We have 18 other meanings of MSRE in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Remote Display Protocol (Terminal Services)
- Minimum Squared Word-End Running Digital Sum
- Master of Science in Real Estate (degree)
- Mechanical Switched Reactive Elements (switching system)
- Methylation Sensitive Restriction Enzyme (biology)
- Michael Singer Real Estate (Philadelphia, PA)
- Mir Sample Return Experiment
- Mobile Subscriber Radio Equipment
- Molten Salt Reactor Experiment
- Monitor Station Receiver Element (GPS system)
- Modeling & Simulation Research & Education Center (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Master of Science in Real Estate Development
- Morgan Stanley Real Estate Funds
- Master of Science in Real Estate Management (degree)
- Microelectronics Space Radiation Effects Program (NASA)
- Materials Science Research Facility (US NASA)
- Medical Student, Resident and Fellow
- Metabolic Syndrome Risk Factors
- Modular Size Reduction Facility
- Motional Series Resonant Frequency
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Morgan Stanley Real Estate Asia, the property investment unit of US-based Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS), is close to selling an apartment complex in China to a unit of Singapore-based property management and investment firm Keppel Land (SIN: K17), Reuters has reported citing sources familiar with the matter.
According to an analysis conducted by the Urban Homesteading Association Board, a city and state pension group are investors in the City Investment Fund, a private real estate group that is co-sponsored by Fisher Brothers and the Morgan Stanley Real Estate Fund.
uk US Morgan Stanley Real Estate Funds (MSREF), a subsidiary of Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), is considering the sale of its Sony Center property in Berlin, Dow Jones has reported citing German daily Financial Times Deutschland.
The transaction provides that funds managed by Morgan Stanley Real Estate will acquire CHR for $20.
Morgan Stanley Real Estate announced it will buy California-based Glenborough Realty Trust in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $1.
NEW YORK -- Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing (MSREI) announced today the acquisition of 1107 Broadway (the former Toy Building North), a 350,000 square foot office building located along the west side of Madison Square Park in Manhattan, in partnership with The Witkoff Group.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Gale International and Morgan Stanley Real Estate today announced an agreement to fund $350 million in new foreign direct investment (FDI) for New Songdo City, Incheon, South Korea.