DIDIER FINCK, DIETER HEUMANNSCKAEMPER, BRETT FIDDES AND RAMDAS CHITALKER, MORGAN MOLTEN METAL SYSTEMS, WALLINGFORD, CONNECTICUT
What does MMS stand for?
MMS stands for Morgan Molten Metal System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMS
We have 541 other meanings of MMS in our Acronym Attic
- Module Making System (VMS)
- Module Management System
- Moldflow Manufacturing Solutions (injection molding industry)
- Moment Magnitude Scale (seismology)
- Monaco Motor Show (automobile show; Monaco)
- Money Market Services
- Monolithic Microwave Systems
- Montshire Museum of Science (Vermont)
- Moody Middle School (Richmond, Virginia)
- More Magic Solutions, Inc
- Morphable Memory System (computer architecture)
- Motion Measurement System
- Motor Minesweeper (vessel; UK)
- Motorsport Marshalling Services (Canadian Marshalling Group)
- Mount Madonna School (Watsonville, CA)
- Multi-Mission Modular Spacecraft (US NASA)
- Multi-Mission Ship
- Multi-Monitor Series (Matrox)
- Multi-Purpose Multi-Processor System
- Multilevel Mail Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
MORGAN MOLTEN METAL SYSTEMS 203/697-0808 * Fax: 203/265-6267 www.
Morgan Molten Metal Systems (MorganMMS) is the recognized leader worldwide in the supply of crucibles to the nonferrous metals industry.