March 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Chevron Energy Solutions, a unit of Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX), and Morgan Hill Unified School District announced today the completion of a solar program, which provides energy savings and solar education.
What does MHUSD stand for?
MHUSD stands for Morgan Hill Unified School District (Morgan Hill, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Development (Iran)
- Maldives Housing and Urban Development Board
- Mental Health Users' Forum (UK)
- Milwaukee Home Users Group (home computers; hardware; software)
- Mental Health in the UK
- Maximum Human Use Level (drug safety)
- Memorial Health University Medical Center (Savannah, GA)
- Mission Hills United Methodist Church (San Diego, CA)
- Memorial Health University Physicians (Savannah, GA)
- Manitoba Hydro Utility Services (Canada)
- Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Communities
- Modified Human Umbilical Vein
- Mile High United Way (Denver, CO)
- Medium Heavy Vehicles
- Mid-Hudson Valley (New York)
- Middle Hepatic Vein (liver)
- Miniature High Voltage (electronics industry standard)
- Miniature Homing Vehicle
- Mouse Hepatitis Virus
- Multi-Harmonic Volterra (microwave theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceeds from the festival support many non-profit clubs and organizations as well as scholarships to high school seniors in the Morgan Hill Unified School District.
The suit was just settled, with the Morgan Hill Unified School District agreeing to a settlement payment to the students who brought the lawsuit and antibiss training for school personnel.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 20, 2000 Morgan Hill Unified School District, Santa Clara County, Calif.
On January 6 the Morgan Hill Unified School District agreed to settle the lawsuit, brought in 1998 by six students who described an environment of antigay taunts and violence in which teachers and school officials did nothing to stop it.
In California, Sharma taught at San Jose State University, served on the Santa Clara County Drug Abuse Coordination Commission, and as an elected president of the Board of Education for the Morgan Hill Unified School District in 1984 and 1985.