His teams won the national American Collegiate Moot Court Association championships in 2005, 2006, 2009, and 2010, and defeated Oxford University before two of the highest judges in Britain, and in a repeat match before the Supreme Court of Virginia.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Moot Court Association (law school; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Modem Controls Assembly (Wireless)
- Mohair Council of America
- Monetary Compensatory Amount
- Monetary Control Act
- Money Centers of America (King of Prussia, PA)
- Monitor and Control Assembly
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Montana Cattlemen's Association
- Montana Code Annotated
- Monte Carlo Analysis
- Morangos Com Açucar (Portugese TV)
- Morphological Component Analysis
- Morrison Christian Academy (Taiwan)
- Motor Car Accident
- Motor Carrier Act (BC)
- Motor Control Assembly (Space Shuttle)
- Motorcycle Accident
- Mount Carmel Academy (New Orleans, LA)
- Movement Control Agency
- Mucin-Like Cancer-associated Antigen (tumoral markers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cornell was the overall winner in the five-day competition organized by New York Law School's Moot Court Association arguing in the Final Round against Hastings College of Law.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 9, 2003 The Moot Court Association at New York Law School announced the winners of its 27th annual Robert F.