One lead to the establishment of the Moorish Science Temple of America (MSTA) (1913) founded by Noble Drew Ali; the second lead to the establishment of the Addeynu Allahe Universal Arabic Association (AAUAA) (1938) founded by Muhammad Ezaldeen; and, the third lead to the establishment of the Temple # 25 of the Nation of Islam (NOI) 1961 founded by Minister James 3X Shabazz.
What does MSTA stand for?
MSTA stands for Moorish Science Temple of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSTA
We have 39 other meanings of MSTA in our Acronym Attic
- Midwest Speech Technology Association
- Milwaukee Substitute Teachers' Association
- Mission Services Training Activities
- Mission Support Training Activities
- Mississippi Science Teacher's Association
- Missouri State Teachers Association
- Montana Science Teachers Association
- Montana Seed Trade Association
- Montana State Trapshooting Association
- Moore Stephens Technology Australia
- Motorcycle Sport Touring Association (est. 1982)
- Multi Sensor Track Association
- Multi-Sensor Target Acquisition
- Multi-State Tax Analyzer
- Multiparticle Spacetime Algebra
- Multiple Semester Term Appointments
- Multiple Structural Alignments
- Mumps Skin Test Antigen
- Must See To Appreciate
- Maine Science and Technology Advisory Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
A prisoner who was a member of the Moorish Science Temple of America brought a pro se civil rights complaint alleging various constitutional violations in connection with the treatment of his religion.
My heightened interest in the Moorish Science Temple of America began in the fall of 1999 as I searched for visible evidence of female activism among Muslim women in metropolitan Chicago.