From the thick, Berber carpet floor mats to the Dual Panorama Moonroof, the new Pathfinder is a fine example of graceful utility.
What does MNRF stand for?
MNRF stands for Moonroof
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MNRF
- Metro North Regional Employment Board (Massachusetts)
- Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College
- Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment (Belize)
- Ministry of Natural Resources, Environment and Meteorology (Samoa)
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection (Belarus)
- Master of Natural Resources and Environmental Studies (University of Northern British Columbia graduate program)
- Major National Research Facilities (funding program)
- Mean Nuclear Regularity Factor
- Minnesota Renaissance Festival
- Mobile Station Not Reachable Flag (mobile messaging)
- Motorola Nanofabrication Research Facility (Florida International University; Miami)
- Mint Never Removed from Box (describing dolls/toys for sale)
- Midwest Natural Resources Group
- May Not Require Hospitalization
- Member of the National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists (UK)
- Manitoba Nursing Research Institute (now Manitoba Centre for Nursing and Health Research; University of Manitoba; Canada; est. 1985)
- MARA (Majlis Amanah Rakyat)-Northrop Rice Institute (now Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology; Malaysia)
- Minimum Nominal Ranging Interval
- Movimiento Nacionalista Revolucionario de Izquierda (Spanish: Leftist Nationalist Revolutionary Movement)
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Labour (British Virgin Islands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 1 Series features Xenon adaptive headlights, leather seats, push-button start, power moonroof, HD radio, and BMW Ultimate Service.
James Cobbs pokes his head from the moonroof of his mom's minivan for a better view of the 65-foot-wide screen onto which the Adam Sandler comedy "Jack and Jill" is being projected through the desert sky.
Comforts include automatic climate controls with air filtration, leather seats, one-touch moonroof, bronze Sapele wood trim, and much more.
There are but six options for the car: chrome wheels ($895), a power moonroof ($1,200), a DVD-based navigation system ($2,495), a THX-II premium sound system ($995), high-intensity discharge headlamps ($495), and cooled front seats with perforated leather ($495).
said Wednesday it will recall about 72,000 Scion tC sport coupes in North America to fix a possible problem with a moonroof wind deflator.
That's why the Coliseum group, faced with Ovitz's tolling mission bells and Houston's giant moonroof, signed with the architectural firm NBBJ Associates just a few weeks ago and begged for a dramatic makeover of their previous design.
Then make a list of the options you want: AM/FM stereo, air conditioning, power windows, moonroof and even the color.