Shailesh Jain, who is a National Institute of Mental Health fellow at the Mood Disorders Research Program and Clinic at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas.
What does MDRP stand for?
MDRP stands for Mood Disorders Research Program (Yale University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDRP
We have 1 other meaning of MDRP in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Digital Rights Management
- Multi Drug-Resistant Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
- Meroduplex Ribonucleic Acid
- Mission Disaster Response Officer (US DoD)
- Multiple Drug Resistant Organisms
- Marina Del Rey Outrigger Canoe Club
- Mac DVD (Digital Versatile Disc) Ripper Pro (software)
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program
- Ministère du Développement Rural et de la Pêche (French: Ministry of Rural Development and Fishing)
- Mongolian Democratic Renaissance Party
- Motor-Driven Rotary Prism
- Multi-Country Demobilization and Reintegration Program (Africa)
- Molded Double-Rocker Plaster Shoe (diabetic plantar ulcer treatment)
- Maximum Daily Receipt Quantity
- Miami-Dade Rescue Railroad (animal rescue; Florida)
- Modified Deficit Round Robin
- Multiple Dwelling Reporting Rule (New Jersey)
- Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council (Philippines)
- Maintenance Data Recording System
- Marconi Digital Radio System
Samples in periodicals archive:
is chair in mood disorders and professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the University of California, Los Angeles, Semel Institute for Neuroscience & Human Behavior, where she directs the Mood Disorders Research Program and Women's Research Program.
In a study published almost 3 years ago, my colleagues and I at the Mood Disorders Research Program at the University of California, Los Angeles, published a study showing the same results.
Lori Altshuler, director of the Mood Disorders Research Program at the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute.
Trivedi, professor of psychiatry and director of the mood disorders research program at the University of Texas, Dallas, and his associates.
UCLA Mood Disorders Research Program Selects the MWW Group 3.
Elizabeth Smilor INTO THE MOODS: The UCLA Mood Disorders Research Program invites the public to learn about the latest treatment options for depression at a special presentation Wednesday, featuring Dr.
com/), one of the nation's top 20 public relations firms, today announced that it has added the UCLA Mood Disorders Research Program to the client roster of the firm's Los Angeles office.