Armanda Ortega, a member of the Navajo clan Kiy'annii (Towering House), owns and operates this low-slung stucco hotel, which adjoins the recently reconstructed visitor center and trading post on the Utah side of the 90,000-acre Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park.
What does MVNTP stand for?
MVNTP stands for Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Medial Vestibular Nuclei Neurons
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator/Service Provider
- Mesa Verde National Park (Colorado)
- Milici Valenti Ng Pack (advertising agency; Honolulu, HI)
- Most Valuable Non-Player (sports award)
- Mississippi Valley N Scalers (Model Railroading)
- Methow Valley Nordic Team (Winthrop, WA)
- Microtiter Virus Neutralization Test
- Motor Vehicle Non-Traffic Accident
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University (Ohio)
- Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge
- Moapa Valley National Wildlife Refuge (US Fish and Wildlife Service; Moapa, NV)
- Maatschappelijk Verantwoord Ondernemen (Dutch: Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Male Voice-Over
- Management View Option
- Market Value Opinion
- Materialistic Value Orientation (psychology)
- Mean-Variance Optimization
- Member of the Royal Victorian Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Juan County is at the heart of canyon country, famous for old West movies and the entrance to Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, the home of "the iconic Southwest view," says DeLorme.
Home to the iconic scenery of sandstone buttes and isolated red mesas, Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park will provide an amazing backdrop for one of the first Air Races held entirely over land.
The show goes on daily at Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park in southeastern Utah.
Roberta John RELATED ARTICLE: The essential Monument Valley Most of Monument Valley lies within 30,000-acre Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park.