The title, which uses Augmented Reality (AR) to offer a completely new gaming experience, will premiere at the upcoming Montreal International Game Summit (MIGS) Nov.
What does MIGS stand for?
MIGS stands for Montreal International Game Summit (yearly conference)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIGS
We have 11 other meanings of MIGS in our Acronym Attic
- Mortgage Indemnity Guarantee Premium (insurance)
- Multicast Interior Gateway Protocol
- Member of the International Guild of Professional Practitioners (herbal medicine)
- Michigan International Gay Rodeo Association (Dearborn, MI)
- Managing Income Growth Systems
- Mastercard Internet Gateway Service (e-commerce)
- Member in Good Standing (various organizations)
- Micromouse Intelligence Generator and Simulator (robotics)
- Miniature Infrared Guidance Sensor
- Minimum Information about a Genome Sequence (biology)
- Multi-Intelligence Ground System (USAF, CARS & JSIPS)
- Multi-source Intelligence Ground System
- Mercury-In-Glass Thermometer
- Mildly Impaired Glucose Tolerance (diabetes diagnostic criterion)
- Multiple Inert Gas Elimination Technique
- Multikabel Internet Gebruikers Vereniging (Dutch: Multikabel Internet Users Association)
- Made in Hell (clothing line)
- Make Innovation Happen (UK)
- Make It Happen (band)
- Master of International Health (University of Copenhagen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hundreds of participants in the two-day Montreal International Game Summit that opens Monday in Quebec 's big city will be looking for ways to better milk the gaming market cow, in the face of Apple's golden example.
com/awards/ Montreal International Game Summit Call for Speakers http://mtldgtl.