Mulroney is also a Trustee of the Montreal Heart Institute Foundation, the International Advisory Council of the Ecole des Hautes etudes commerciales de Montreal; (Montreal); The World Trade Center Memorial Foundation, and the Council on Foreign Relations (New York).
What does MHIF stand for?
MHIF stands for Montreal Heart Institute Foundation (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHIF
- Mental Health Intensive Case Management
- Mississauga Halton Infection Control Network (Canada)
- Multi-Hazard Identification
- Major Hazardous Incident Data Service
- Mental Health Information Development Program (Australia)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Europe
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering (Japan)
- Mandatory Health Insurance Fund
- Master Header Information File (provides cost data for supply purposes)
- Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Men's Health Interest Group (various organizations)
- Metropolitan Housing Implementation Group (est. 1995; Minnesota)
- My Hand Is Good (poker)
- Mission Humanitaire Inter Grandes Ecoles (French: Inter-High School Humanitarian Mission)
- Marshall Holdings International, Inc. (pharmaceuticals; Las Vegas, NV)
- Mitchell Hutchins Institutional Investors (New York, NY)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries India Private Ltd.
- Max Healthcare Institute Limited (healthcare system; India)
- Manufactured Housing Institute of Maryland
- Masters of Health Information Management (degree program)