MONTREAL, June 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bell today confirmed its minority equity interest in the Molson family's bid to acquire the Montreal Canadiens Hockey Club and the Bell Centre, further strengthening Bell's long-standing relationship with the storied hockey franchise and offering enhanced marketing opportunities and preferred access to Canadiens content for Bell customers.
What does MCHC stand for?
MCHC stands for Montreal Canadiens Hockey Club (NHL hockey team)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCHC
We have 87 other meanings of MCHC in our Acronym Attic
- Medina County Home Builders Association (Ohio)
- Maternal and Child Health Block Grant
- Marion County Homeless Council (Florida, USA)
- Massachusetts Coalition for Healthy Communities
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration
- Michigan Collegiate Hockey Conference
- Microcrystalline Calcium Hydroxyapatite Compound
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (calcium supplement)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (Japan)
- Monroe County History Center (Bloomington, IN)
- Mother and Child Health Care
- Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan
- Monterey County Home Charter School (California)
- Manitoba Council of Health Care Unions (Canada)
- McLean County Health Department
- Monterey County Health Department (California)
- Montessori Children's House of Denver (Colorado)
- Montgomery County Hospital District (Texas)
- Moore County Hospital District (Dumas, TX)
- Multnomah County Health Department (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Gillett bought the Montreal Canadiens Hockey Club and the Bell Centre in January 2001, and is the owner of the Gillett Entertainment Group.
intends to sell a controlling interest in the Montreal Canadiens Hockey Club and the Molson Centre arena, a commitment valued at more than C$150 million.