The Government of Canada hailed the agreement on the Montreal Action Plan following the successful conclusion of the 11th Conference of the Parties of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, and the first Meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol, held in Montreal, QC, from November 28 to December 9, 2005.
What does MAP stand for?
MAP stands for Montreal Action Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAP
We have 1136 other meanings of MAP in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Modular Arithmetic Coprocessor
- Modular Avionics Package
- Moisture, Ash and Protein
- Monitored Asynchronous Protocol
- Monitoring Attitudes of the Public (ACLI Survey)
- Monitoring the AIDS Pandemic (Pandémie Mondiale de VIH/SIDA)
- Monoammonium Phosphate (agrochemistry)
- Monophasic Action Potential (cardiac electrophysiology)
- Montana Advocacy Program
- Morbidity and Performance Assessment
- More Able Partner (educational assistant)
- Morning After Pill
- Mortgagor Assistance Program (mortgage industry CRM)
- Mortier Adhésif Plâtre (French: Skim Coat Plaster; a construction material)
- Morton Area Players
- Most Amazing Prophecies
- Mote Aquaculture Park (Mote Scientific Foundation; Sarasota, FL)
- Motivated Abilities Pattern (psychology)
- Motivation for Academic Performance (Duke University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before finally bringing the two-week conference to a close early yesterday after working overtime in snowy Montreal, conference president Stephane Dion told delegates, "What we have achieved is no less than a map for the future, the Montreal Action Plan.
Before closing the two-week conference on Saturday after working overtime in snowy Montreal, conference president Stephane Dion told delegates, 'What we have achieved is no less than a map for the future, the Montreal Action Plan.