The indexes are comprised by calculating the weighted average annualized gross yield, total monthly payment rate, chargeoff rate, and three-month excess spread for credit card securitizations of the top credit card issuers, many smaller and regional players as well as private label and retail cards.
What does MPR stand for?
MPR stands for Monthly Payment Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MPR
We have 248 other meanings of MPR in our Acronym Attic
- Ministarstvo Pravde (Ministry of Justice, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Minnesota Public Radio
- Minor Planet Research, Inc.
- Miscellaneous Property Report (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Misdialed Trunk Prefix (ITU-T)
- Missing Persons Report
- Mobility Position Roster
- Monetary Policy Rate (Central Bank of Nigeria)
- Money Power Respect (band)
- Mongolian People's Republic
- Monthly Prescribing Reference
- Monthly Program Review
- Monthly Progress Report
- Monthly Progress Review
- Montpelier-Barre (Amtrak station code; Montpelier-Barre, VT)
- Motorised Prism Rotation
- Mountain Pine Ridge (Belize)
- Mouvement Patriotique pour le Renouveau (French: Patriotic Movement for Renewal; political party; Mali)
- Mouvement Patronal pour le Renouveau (French: Patronal Movement for Renewal; business organization)
- Mouvement Populaire de la Révolution (French: Popular Movement of the Revolution; Zairian political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Monthly payment rate (MPR), a measure of how quickly consumers are paying off their debt, has remained consistent over the past year.
The length of accumulation will depend on the monthly payment rate on the receivables, as well as the dollar amount of other series that can allocate principal collections to series 1994-1 while it is in accumulation.
Should an early amortization occur due to deteriorating loan performance or a Fremont bankruptcy, Fremont's monthly payment rates under a stress scenario provide strong liquidity.
As highlighted in the report, Fitch has also launched a new Monthly Payment Rate (MPR) Index which details the MPR performance of the sector as a whole, and individually for the auto-rated and diversified floorplan transactions.
The "AAA" scenario permits a dramatic rate reduction as well as a simultaneous slowdown in cardholder's monthly payment rates (MPR) and considerable increases in credit card charge-offs.
30, 2005, gross yield, monthly payment rate (MPR) and gross chargeoffs registered 16.
One of the more severe 'AAA' scenarios involved decreasing yield by more than 35%, cutting monthly payment rates by 55%, and increasing chargeoffs over 50%.