75% Cumulative Monthly Income Preferred Shares, Series A, of USX Capital LLC (MIPS(R)).
What does MIPS stand for?
MIPS stands for Monthly Income Preferred Shares (financial product developed in 1993)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIPS
We have 81 other meanings of MIPS in our Acronym Attic
- Member of the Institute of Professional Sound (UK)
- Membrane Interface Probe System
- Menards Infiniti Pro Series (auto racing)
- Microprocessor without Interlocked Pipeline Stages
- Million Instructions Per Second
- Mini Interferometric Phase Sensor
- Minimum Integration Protection System
- Mir Interface to Payload Systems
- Modified Integrated Program Summary
- Molecular Imaging Program Aat Stanford
- Morse Intercept Position Simulator
- Multi-Instruction Processing System
- Multiband Imaging Photometer for Spitzer (IR camera for NASA's Spitzer Telescope)
- Multidirectional Impact Protection System (bicycle helmets)
- Multimedia Information Presentation System
- Multimission Image Processing Subsystem
- Munich Information Center for Protein Sequences
- Maryland Intellectual Property Student Association (University of Maryland School of Law; Baltimore, MD)
- McAfee Intrusion Prevention Solutions Alliance (software; Network Associates)
- Medical Information Privacy and Security Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May 1998, the Enron Corporation fried a Tax Court petition contesting the IRS's disallowance of a deduction for interest payments on a monthly income preferred shares (MIPS) transaction.
Other Activities Class F Monthly Income Preferred Shares Issued In February 2012, Realty Income issued 14.
As part of the separation, the monthly income preferred shares (MIPS) and convertible quarterly income preferred securities (QUIPS) are being called and the company's preferred stock is being redeemed.
166667 on the Enron Capital LLC 8% Cumulative Guaranteed Monthly Income Preferred Shares for the month of February, payable Feb.
166667 on the Enron Capital LLC 8% Cumulative Guaranteed Monthly Income Preferred Shares for the month of January, payable January 31, 1997 to stockholders of record as of January 30, 1997.
166667 on the Enron Capital LLC 8% Cumulative Guaranteed Monthly Income Preferred Shares for the month of May, payable May 31, 2000 to stockholders of record as of May 30, 2000.
3, 1996--Parker & Parsley Petroleum Company ("Parker & Parsley") (NYSE:PDP) announced that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded the Company's senior debt ratings from Ba2 to Baa3 and its subsidiaries monthly income preferred shares (MIPs) from "b1" to "ba2.