News and Statistics The USA A monthly budget report has been published, which has shown a growth in deficit in May to -$124.
What does MBR stand for?
MBR stands for Monthly Budget Report
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MBR
We have 124 other meanings of MBR in our Acronym Attic
- Migratory Bird Refuge (US FWS)
- Minimal Backup Reprovisioning
- Minimum Balance Remaining
- Minimum Bend Radius (fibre optics)
- Minimum Boundary Rectangle
- Minimum Bounding Rectangle
- Mishandled Baggage Rate (airline cost)
- Missing Baggage Report (Airport Lost Luggage)
- Mitochondrial Benzodiazepine Receptors (pharmacology)
- Mobile Binding Records
- Monthly Business Review
- Movimiento Bolivariano Revolucionario (Bolivarian Revolutionary Movement)
- Multi-Band Radio
- Multi-Block Read (computing)
- Multi-Brand Remote (remote control device)
- Multiple Bomb Rack
- Municipal Budget Reform (Ukraine)
- Music Business Registry (music industry contact database)
- Mutually Beneficial Relationship (various organizations)
- Memory Buffer Register, Even
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's why it's important that you have monthly budget reports, that you have a brand that is displayed consistently and that your staff are skilled and highly motivated.
To corn pile the needed information, she developed a new two- to three-day manual process for gathering the data that was based on the monthly budget reports process.
Monthly budget reports highlighting the key areas of spending are prepared for the board of directors to review.
Today's property manager must do more than review monthly budget reports, he or she must devise ways to increase reserve funds, analyze ways to defer costs, and be knowledgeable about financing for individual co-op and condo owners.