The US and Oz have different systems for ciphering dates: month/day/year vs.
What does MM/DD/YY stand for?
MM/DD/YY stands for Month/Day/Year
This definition appears very frequently
- Masters, Mates & Pilots
- Management, Medical and Security
- Medical Modeling & Simulation
- Major Mission & Support Category
- Manufacturing Methods & Technology
- MM (Two Muscle Types) Isoenzyme of Creatine Kinase
- Membrane form of Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor
- Metamorphic Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
- Minimally Modified/Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein
- Multiple Model Unified Probabilistic Data Association Filter
- Two-Digit Month/Two-Digit Day/Four-Digit Year (e.g. 01/01/2000)
- Micrometeoroid/Orbital Debris
- Multimedia/Optical Digital Technologies Standards Working Group
- Millimeters Per Second
- Medial Midfoot Force/Total Midfoot Force
- Machinists Mate First Class (naval rating)
- MegaMan 1 (video game)
- Midtown Madness 1 (game)
- Mobile Mass Spectrometer Version 1 (US DoD)
- Machinists Mate Second Class (naval rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When that date is stated in the month/day/year order that is customary in the United States, it forms an eight-number palindrome: 11-02-2011.
The five-digit model/style number and manufacture date, written as month/day/year, and possibly the model name are written on a label on the side of the seat.
10 rolls of 25-exposure film when flash is used for half of exposures LCD panel (Power is on): Frame counter, Flash mode, Red-Eye Reduction, Self-timer/Remote control, Cartridge, Low battery power, Title/Date/Time, Data recording Power source: One 3V lithium battery CR2 Data recording function: Magnetic recording system; Date/title setting; Date displayed on LCD panel with five choices: Year/Month/Day, Month/Day/Year, Day/Month/Year, Hour/Minute, or No recording; 24-hour cycle with no AM/PM; auto leap year adjustment until 2039; Built-in clock with timing accuracy within +90 sec.
575g (N60), 585g (N60QD) Date/time imprint function (For N60QD only) Display mode: Year/Month(Day, Day/Hour/Minute, No Imprint, Month/Day/Year and Day/Month/Year; built-in clock: 24-hour type with timing accuracy within (+/-) 90 seconds a month; leap year adjustment until 2019 Usable film: ISO 32 to 3200 DX-coded film Power source: One 3V lithium battery (CR2025 type) Battery life: Approx.