gov/cleanenergyrewards, or call the Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection at 240-777-7700.
What does MCDEP stand for?
MCDEP stands for Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection (Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCDEP
- Moto Club du Dimanche Matin (French: Sunday Morning Motorcycle Club)
- Marin County Drinking Driver Program (California)
- Malawi College of Distance Education
- Mandatory Continuing Dental Education
- Mean Cumulative Dose of Epirubicin
- Motor City Drum Ensemble (band)
- Marine Corps Development & Education Command
- Merced County Division of Environmental Health (California)
- Ministry of Civil Defence Emergency Management (New Zealand)
- Mecklenburg County Department of Environmental Protection (North Carolina)
- Minnesota Coalition for Death Education and Support (est. 1977)
- Monroe County Department of Environmental Services (New York)
- Marxist Communist Discussion Forum (online forum)
- Mehari Club de France (French: Mehari Club of France; car club)
- Microelectronic and Computer Development Fellowship
- Military Combat Defense Fund
- Multi-Unit Chemoreceptor Discharge Frequency (biophysics)
- Multiple Cause of Death Files
- Multi-Configuration Dirac-Fock-Extended Average Level
- Multi-Configuration Dirac-Fock Optimum Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most homes have a closed system that doesn't bring in fresh air; it just keeps recirculating," says Joe Keyser, the director for public education for the Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection.
Noted speakers include Maryland State Delegate Sandy Rosenberg, Fred Hoover from the Maryland Energy Administration, Anne Elsen from the Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection, and Steve Kalland from the Maryland-DC-Virginia Solar Energy Industries Association.