CASE FACTS: On 13, 1998, Lois Brown, 67 years of age, was brought to Montfort Jones Memorial Hospital suffering from the aftereffects of a seizure.
What does MJMH stand for?
MJMH stands for Montfort Jones Memorial Hospital (Kosciusko, MS)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MJMH in our Acronym Attic
- Motorcyclists for Jesus Ministries
- Multi-Jet Modeling (prototyping manufacturing)
- Michigan Junior Masters Association (bowling; est. 1986)
- Monte Jade-Mid Atlantic
- Mersey Jewellers and Metal Artists Network (trade association; UK)
- Moose Jaw Multicultural Council (Canada)
- Mount Joy Mennonite Church (Mount Joy, PA)
- Mass Jewish Migration Database (Israel; University of Haifa)
- Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission
- Michael Jackson Memorial Foundation (various locations)
- Michigan Justin Morgan Horse Association
- Moose Jaw Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Messianic Jewish Movement International
- Michael J. Motto Internet (Clark, NJ)
- Mary Johnston Memorial Library (Standish, Michigan)
- Marian J. Mohr Memorial Library (Johnston, RI)
- Meadow Jumping Mouse (Zapus hudsonius)
- Master of Journalism and Media Studies (various locations)
- Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences
- Mt. Juliet Middle School (Mount Juliet, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: QSII) and a leading provider of healthcare information systems and connectivity solutions, announced today that Montfort Jones Memorial Hospital (MJMH) has selected NextGen[R] Inpatient Clinicals and NextGen[R] Inpatient Financials as key components of its transition to an automated healthcare information technology (HIT) platform.