Monterey Institute for the Study of Alternative Healing Arts (MISAHA) The first annual international symposium, "Paradoxical Effects in Biophysics and Medicine" will be held December 12-17, 2004, at Asilomar Conference Center, Pacific Grove, Calif.
What does MISAHA stand for?
MISAHA stands for Monterey Institute for the Study of Alternative Healing Arts (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multiple Intelligent Software Agents
- Municipal Information Systems Association
- Middle Income Student Assistance Act
- Mission interafricaine de surveillance des Accords de Bangui (French: Inter-African Mission to Monitor the Implementation of the Bangui Agreements; Central African Republic)
- Microbiology in Schools Advisory Committee (UK)
- Minnesota Industrial Security Awareness Council
- Minnesota Invasive Species Advisory Council (Minnesota Department of Agriculture)
- Mobility Impaired Services Advisory Committee (Capiltal Metropolitan Transit Authority; Texas)
- Municipal Information Systems Association of California
- Mission Issues and Strategy Advisory Group
- Missed Approach Procedure
- Miniaturized Synthetic Aperture Radar (aerospace engineering)
- Mathématiques, Informatique et Statistiques Appliquées aux Sciences Humaines et Sociales (French: Mathematics, Information Technology and Statistics for Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Michigan Satellite
- Marconi Instrument Semi-Automatic Transceiver Test System
- Ministério de Saúde (Mozambique - Ministry of Health)
- Market & Industry Services Branch (Canada)
- Mint in Sealed Box
- Motion Imagery Standards Board
- Allotments for Miscellaneous Purposes (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will revolutionize the way people look at illness and diseases," says Savely Savva, director of the Monterey Institute for the Study of Alternative Healing Arts (MISAHA).