Using this information, a Monte Carlo risk assessment was run, in which the soil properties and selected chemical properties were varied simultaneously, to assess the risk of atrazine leaching at the experimental site.
What does MCRA stand for?
MCRA stands for Monte Carlo Risk Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCRA
We have 38 other meanings of MCRA in our Acronym Attic
- Masters Cycle Racing Association (est. 2011)
- Medisch Centrum Rotterdam Airport
- Michigan Crisis Response Association
- Mid Continent Recycling Association
- Midwest Cafe Racing Association
- Midwest Cleaning and Restoration Association (Wisconsin)
- Miniatures Club Rhône-Alpes (French toy club; Rhône-Alpes, France)
- Missouri Court Reporters Association
- Modern Coral Reef Aquarium
- Montana Cancer Registrars Association
- Motor Club Rhone Alpes (France)
- Musculoskeletal Clinical and Regulatory Advisers, LLC (Washington, DC)
- Marine Corps Reserve Administrative Management Manual
- Membrane Cell-Recycle Bioreactor (biochemistry)
- Minor Construction Review Board
- Modified Cramer-RAO Bound
- Moving Chemical Reaction Boundary (chromatography)
- Mouse Cellular Retinol Binding Protein I
- Modified Crichton Royal Behavioural Rating Scale
- Malicious Code Research Center (Finjan Software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Caminus solution uses Monte Carlo risk assessment methods to value electric power assets and obligations, and introduces an integrated application suite for conducting both volumetric and value-at-risk (VaR) analysis on an hourly basis--all in the context of a complete portfolio.
The Caminus solution uses weather-based Monte Carlo risk assessment methods to value electric power assets and obligations, and introduces an integrated application for conducting both volumetric and value-at-risk (VaR) analysis on an hourly basis.