Department of Polymer Engineering and Science, Chair of Polymer Processing, Montanuniversitaet Leoben, Otto Gloeckel-Strasse 2, 8700 Leoben, Austria (2.
What does MUL stand for?
MUL stands for Montanuniversitaet Leoben (Austrian School of Mining Aat Leoben)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MUL
We have 20 other meanings of MUL in our Acronym Attic
- Miejskiego Uczniowskiego Klubu Sportowego (Poland; sports club)
- Made You Look
- Manufacture Under Licence
- Maruti Udyog Limited
- Master Unit List
- Master Urgency List
- Material Usage List
- Medical University of Lodz (Poland)
- Modify User Login
- Most Unfavourable Load (electrical safety)
- Muller Catalogue des Aerogrammes du Monde Entier (Muller Catalogues of Aerogrammes of the Whole World- philatelic catalog)
- Mullets (FAO fish species code)
- Multifunctional Ligands in Coordination Chemistry
- Multiplexed Information & Computing System
- Mandatory Unpaid Leave of Absence (employment furlough)
- Miskatonic University Library Association (fictional university group)
- Mulliken Approximation
- Multiple Line Appearance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Muller is a member of the Department of Polymer Engineering and Science at Montanuniversitaet Leoben in Leoben, Austria.
[c] 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers Andreas Witschnigg, Stephan Laske, Milan Kracalik, Clemens Holzer Chair of Polymer Processing, Department Polymer Engineering and Science, Montanuniversitaet Leoben, Otto Gloeckel-Strasse 2, 8700 Leoben, Austria