He is a member of the State Bar of Montana, American Bar Association, Montana Trial Lawyers Association, and The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
What does MTLA stand for?
MTLA stands for Montana Trial Lawyers Association (Helena, Montana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTLA
We have 16 other meanings of MTLA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiconductor Transmission Line
- Multisetting Torque Limiter
- My True Love
- Master Test Line & Controller
- Medial Temporal Lobe/Hippocampal Complex
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Marginal Transmission Loss Approach
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association
- Mashina Transportnaya Legkaya Boyevaya (Russian transport vehicle for combat)
- Memory-Controller Translation Look-Aside Buffer
- May the Lord Bless and Keep You
- Magsaysay Transport and Logistics Corp. (Philippines)
- Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council (Burlington, MA)
- Mathematics Technology Learning Center (various schools)
- Medial Temporal Lobe Cortex (neurology)
- Metro Transportation and Licensing (Nashville, TN)
- Middlesborough Teaching and Learning Centre (UK)
- Middletown Township Land Conservancy (Elwyn, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patricia Cotter of the Montana Trial Lawyers Association said the high court's decision is a victory for consumers.