Pro Bono Net initially partnered with Montana Legal Services Association and Iowa Legal Aid to pilot the use of LivePerson's live chat technology on two statewide legal aid websites in the LawHelp network: MontanaLawHelp.
What does MLSA stand for?
MLSA stands for Montana Legal Services Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLSA
We have 49 other meanings of MLSA in our Acronym Attic
- My Little Secret
- Striped Marlin
- Multi-Layer Switching - Route Processor
- Meta Latent Semantic Analysis
- Metalográfica de Levante SA (Valencia, Spain)
- Minimum Linear Span Approximation
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Modern Language Studies Abroad
- Modified Lloyd Search Algorithm
- Money Laundering Suppression Act of 1994
- Mount Lebanon Soccer Association
- Multilocus Sequence Analysis
- Muslim Law Students Association
- Mutual Logistics and Services Agreement (military accord)
- Middle Level Student Activities Association
- Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family (Slovakia)
- Machine Learning in Systems Biology (workshop)
- Macrolide-Lincosamide-Streptogramin B
- Major League Scouting Bureau (baseball)
- Major League Softball
Samples in periodicals archive:
I've been committed to the legal profession's obligation to provide access to the justice system to those otherwise unable to afford it since my year-long internship with Montana Legal Services Association nearly ten years ago.
145,273 MISSISSIPPI Gulf Coast Women's Center for Nonviolence $191,465 MISSOURI The University of Missouri Office of $39,493 Sponsored Programs MONTANA Montana Legal Services Association $264,628 NEBRASKA Legal Aid Society, Inc.