The Montana Family Education Savings Program is a tax-favored plan that helps families save for college with the CollegeSure(R) CD, a certificate of deposit indexed to college costs and guaranteed to meet future tuition, fees, room and board.
What does MFESP stand for?
MFESP stands for Montana Family Education Savings Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mississippians for Economic Progress (Ridgeland, MS)
- Multifocal Electroretinogram (optometry)
- Ministry for Foreign Economic Relations Investment and Trade (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade (China)
- Mary Frank/Harris Elementary School (Granger, IN)
- Mechanical Forensics Engineering Services, LLC (Rochester, NH)
- Minnesota Federation of Engineering Societies
- Mississauga Fire & Emergency Services (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Multichannel Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board (Australia)
- Minnesota Federation of Engineering, Science, and Technology Societies
- Multi-Function Electronic Warfare (US Navy)
- Multi-Facility Economic Zone (Zambia)
- Male Female Female (cable connectors)
- Malmö Fotbollsförening (Swedish soccer club)
- Mangroves for the Future (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Maritime Fall Fair (Canada)
- Mary Ferrell Foundation (Ipswich, MA)
- Maryland Film Festival
- Matematicko-Fyzikalni Fakulta (Czech Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Montana Family Education Savings Program (MFESP) and the Montana University System's Student Financial Services Office (SFS) have awarded the first $1,000 monthly College Savings Award to a lucky new account owner in Billings.
The Montana Family Education Savings Program has a new partner and a new plan
College Savings Bank manages two state 529 programs, The Montana Family Education Savings Program and the Arizona Family College Savings Program.
Montana offers residents up to a $3,000 state tax deduction ($6,000 joint) for contributions to the Montana Family Education Savings Program, managed by College Savings Bank.
The Pacific Funds 529 College Savings Plan (MT) is approved and issued by the state of Montana and offered through the Montana Family Education Savings Program (MFESP).