On January 9, 2009, the Montana Association of School Nurses met with the Montana Board of Public Education to formally request that the Board establish a Standard of One School Nurse for Every 750 Students in Montana.
What does MBPE stand for?
MBPE stands for Montana Board of Public Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MBPE
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- Melbourne Beach Police Department (Melbourne Beach, FL)
- Miami Beach Police Department (Miami Beach, FL)
- Million Barrels Per Day
- Minority Business and Professional Directory (San Francisco, CA)
- Myrtle Beach Police Department (South Carolina)
- Thousand Barrels Per Day
- Metropolitan Board of Public Education (Tennessee)
- Mild Blood Pressure Elevation
- Model-Based Parameter Estimation
- Managing Business Process Flows (book)
- Microstrip Band-Pass Filter
- Minimum Blocking Probability First
- Major Basic Protein Homolog
- Michigan Biologic Products Institute (Lansing, Michigan)
- Modified Brief Pain Inventory (pain assessment questionnaire)
- Michigan Basic Property Insurance Association
- Myelin Basic Protein Kinase
- Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
- Malabar Building Products Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diane Fladmo has served on the Montana Board of Public Education since 1998 and is in her sixth year as vice-president.
It will amount to a huge reduction in what we've seen for bilingual programs for Native American students," said Joyce Silverthorne, head of the Tribal Education Department on the Flathead Reservation and a member of the Montana Board of Public Education.