The best-team-project award and a July trip to the European Youth Science Exhibition in Tarragona, Spain, went to Victor Shia, George Chen, and Frank Chuang, all 17, of Monta Vista High School in Cupertino, Calif.
What does MVHS stand for?
MVHS stands for Monta Vista High School (Cupertino, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MVHS
We have 24 other meanings of MVHS in our Acronym Attic
- Missouri Valley Human Resource Community Action Agency
- Mon-Vale Health Resources, Inc. (Monongahela, PA)
- Muskingum Valley Ham Radio Club (Zanesville, OH)
- Manchester Valley High School (Manchester, MD)
- Mar Vista High School (Imperial Beach, California)
- Merrimack Valley High School (Penacook, New Hampshire)
- Michigan Virtual High School
- Mini Voitures Hispano Suiza (French automobile club)
- Mission Viejo High School (California)
- Moapa Valley High School (Moapa Valley, NV)
- Monte Vista High School
- Mount Vernon High School
- Mount View High School
- Mountain View High School (Colorado)
- Murrieta Valley High School (California)
- McLaren Vale Harley Tours (motorcycle tours; Australia)
- Maryland Viral Hepatitis Task Force
- Malarial Vaccine Initiative
- Manœuvre à Vue Imposée (French; aviation procedure)
- Management Ventures, Inc. (research and consulting firm; Cambridge, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Top-rated athlete signs with UO women's tennis Carmen Seremeta of Monta Vista High School in Cupertino, Calif.
Project: A Solar Alternative to Charge Electric Wheelchairs Third Place: Kadhir Manickam and Christopher Oh Coach: Renee Fallon Mentor: Suketu Parikh Monta Vista High School, Cupertino, Calif.
Gunn High School (Palo Alto) Best Documentation -- Girl Science Team, Home School (Martinez) Best Perseverance -- Hooked on Phoenix, Monta Vista High School (Cupertino) Best Risk-Takers -- The Putters, Fremont High School (Sunnyvale) and Monta Vista High School (Cupertino) Best Overall Device Demonstration Grand prize -- Wing and a Prayer, Westmont High School (Campbell), Price High School (Campbell) and Prospect High School (Saratoga) Best Overall Device Demonstration 2nd prize -- Hydromaniacs, Fremont High School (Sunnyvale) and Monta Vista High School (Cupertino) Best Overall Device Demonstration 3rd prize -- Screeching Beagles, Bellarmine College Preparatory School (San Jose), School of Independent Learners (home school), and St.
Bronze Medals went to * Kelley Harris, 15, McClatchy High School, California * Victor Li, 17, Monta Vista High School, California.
The National Finalists are as follows: California Kelley Harris, McClatchey High School, Sacramento Si Hyun Kim, University High School, Irvine Victor Li, Monta Vista High School, Cupertino Ajai Sharma, Mt.
Krieger from Monta Vista High School (Cupertino): "Biological Product Development Project for AP Biology Students" -- Eric J.