Wayne) -- Lighthouse of Oakland County (Pontiac) -- Macomb Charitable Foundation (Sterling Heights) -- Monroe County Opportunity Program (Monroe) -- Neighborhood Centers Inc.
What does MCOP stand for?
MCOP stands for Monroe County Opportunity Program (Monroe, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCOP
We have 14 other meanings of MCOP in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Combined Obstacle Overlay
- Multi Combined Obstacle Overlay
- Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling
- Minnesota Center of Online Learning
- Major Command Orientation Program
- Marginal Coefficient of Performance (lighting industry)
- Master Classics of Poker
- Mean Center of Pressure (biomechanics)
- Mentoring Children of Prisoners
- Minimum Common Outage Probability
- Multi-Constrained Optimal Path
- Multilateral Crew Operations Panel (ISS)
- Maine Chiefs of Police Association
- Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association (Grafton, MA)
- McDonald's Operated Company
- Multi-Configuration Optimized Potential Model
- Major Command of Primary Responsibility
- Maritime Campaign Operations Planning System
- Million Complex Operations Per Second
- Mobile Community Outreach Police Station (US DOJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Monroe County Opportunity Program (Monroe) - A private community action agency that reduces the effects of poverty by providing opportunities, service and diverse affordable housing options.
74,377 Monroe County Opportunity Program $ 60,000 Muskegon West Michigan Therapy, Inc.