; George Behrens, Monroe Community College, Rochester, N.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Monroe Community College (Rochester, NY, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Modular Computing Core (Antelope Technologies)
- Modularity Coordination Cell (US Army)
- Moeco Cambodia Co. (offshore drilling company)
- Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL)
- Mohave Community College (Arizona)
- Mojave Cogeneration Company, LP (Boron, CA)
- Mondragon Corporacion Cooperativa (Spain)
- Monitor Control Console
- Monitoring Command Code (USMC reporting unit code)
- Monocacy Canoe Club
- Monster Cars Club (France)
- Monte Carlo Collision (direct particle simulation)
- Monterey Conference Center (Monterey, CA)
- Montgomery County Campus (Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- Montgomery County Commissioners (North Carolina)
- Montgomery County Council (Maryland)
- Moraga Country Club (California)
- Mornington Crescent Club
- Mortgage Centre Canada
- Mortgage Credit Certificate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tyrone Nared of Monroe Community College in the Bronx, N.
There is no question it has an impact on capacity," says Tony Felicetti, associate vice president of Academic Services and Enrollment Management at Monroe Community College (N.
Upon completion of the renovation in a few months, the property will be ideally positioned to serve the needs of the nearby University of Rochester and Monroe Community College, as well as local businesses.
At Monroe Community College in New York, Clinton toured the school's Public Safety Training Center.
The brewpub opened in May last year in the former Jack Astor's site across from Monroe Community College.
in mechanical technology from Monroe Community College of Rochester.
has honored Monroe Community College in Rochester, NY for providing student housing for participants in its automotive training program, which is aimed at narrowing the gap between the supply and demand for skilled automotive technicians in today's workforce.