The ROLE program evaluated 746 patients with chronic angina who chose to receive Ranexa(R) following their participation in the phase 3 Monotherapy Assessment of Ranolazine In Stable Angina (MARISA) or the phase 3 Combination Assessment of Ranolazine In Stable Angina (CARISA) clinical studies with Ranexa.
What does MARISA stand for?
MARISA stands for Monotherapy Assessment of Ranolazine in Stable Angina
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Marine Intelligence Summary
- Maps and Related Information Online (Lancashire County Council)
- Missouri Advantage Repayment Incentive Option (student loan forgiveness program)
- Maintenance & Repair Inspection Program
- Marine Information Service
- Maritime Accident Response Information System (Nordic Council of Ministers)
- Maritime Activity and Risk Investigation System (Canadian Coast Guard)
- Mid America Regional Information Systems (real estate; St. Louis, MO)
- Mississippi Automated Resource Information System
- Multistate Aquatic Resources Information System
- Maritime Communications Satellite
- Maritime Satellite System
- Mobile Augmented Reality Interface Sign Interpretation Language
- Maritime Simulation
- Mindestanforderungen An Das Risikomanagement (German: Minimum Requirements for Risk Management)
- Maritime Strike Plan
- European Maritime Security Services
- Mass Resolved Ion Scattering Spectrometry
- Mid Atlantic Region Information Technology Association (Snow Hill, MD)
- Maritime Systems Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data from the Monotherapy Assessment of Ranolazine in Stable Angina (MARISA) trial showing that Ranexa(TM) (ranolazine) produced statistically significant (p<0.
MARISA -- Monotherapy Assessment of Ranolazine In Stable Angina -- was a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of a sustained release formulation of ranolazine used in 175 patients who were not receiving other anti-anginal drugs.