2 x5, 8 m total height is 6 m ventricular chamber construction is assumed to be monolithic reinforced concrete wall thickness of 0.
What does MRC stand for?
MRC stands for Monolithic Reinforced Concrete
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRC
We have 541 other meanings of MRC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Radio Component (US military mobile radio systems)
- Model Railway Club (various locations)
- Model Rectifier Corporation
- Modeling and Reasoning in Context (workshop)
- Modern Records Centre (UK)
- Modular Radio Cabinet
- Modular Remote Cabinet
- Moisture Retention Curve (hydrology)
- Monland Restoration Council (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Monnaie Royale Canadienne (Royal Canadian Mint)