The current offer is being administered by GE Capital and its affiliate, Monogram Credit Card Bank of Georgia, which have owned and issued Exxon credit cards since Dec.
What does MCCBG stand for?
MCCBG stands for Monogram Credit Card Bank of Georgia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mortgage Code Compliance Board (UK)
- Mount Community Concert Band (Cincinnati, OH)
- Multinational Configuration Control Board
- McHenry County Bar Association
- Michigan City Charter Boat Association (La Porte, IN)
- Midlands Commercial and Chancery Bar Association (UK)
- Moscow Club for Collectors of Beer Accessories (Fenton, MO)
- Malaysian Consultative Council of Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism and Sikhism
- Malaysian Consultative Council of Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Sikhism and Taoism (Malaysia)
- Magyarorzagi Crohn-Colitis Betegek Egyesulete (Hungarian Crohn's Colitis Association)
- Manheim Community Center Branch Library (Manheim, PA)
- Men's Competitive Church Basketball League
- Main Centre for Control of Broadcasting Networks (State Committee for Communications and Informatics; Russia)
- Michigan Community College Business Officers Association
- 3-Methylcrotonyl-CoA Carboxylase
- Magnolia Center Church of Christ (Riverside, CA)
- MAGTF (Marine Air-Ground Task Force) Communications Control Center
- Majcom Communication Coordination Center
- Major Command Coordination Center (US Air Force)
- Manchester Central Convention Complex (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The notes are backed by a pool of private label revolving credit card accounts originated by GE Money Bank, formerly known as Monogram Credit Card Bank of Georgia (Monogram).
is transferring its Card Center activities, which include credit card issuance, processing, billing, and collection functions, to GE Capital and its wholly-owned Monogram Credit Card Bank of Georgia.
The ratings reflect the series certificate's interest in the assets of the master trust, the quality of the receivables, the credit enhancement provided, the sound legal and cash flow structures, and the servicing capabilities provided by Monogram Credit Card Bank of Georgia.
Offer is subject to credit approval by the Monogram Credit Card Bank of Georgia.