These formulations are more effective in rehardening enamel previously softened by add challenges than ones containing sodium monofluorophosphate.
What does MFP stand for?
MFP stands for Monofluorophosphate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MFP
We have 192 other meanings of MFP in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Faulty Polygon
- Ministerio de Finanzas Públicas (Spanish: Ministry of Public Finance; Guatemala)
- Ministerul Finantelor Publice (Romanian: Ministry of Finance)
- Ministry Formation Program (various organizations)
- Mission Force Protection
- Mitzvah Food Project (Jewish project)
- Mixed Fission Product(s)
- Mobile Fire Post (Singapore Civil Defence Force)
- Moisture and Fungus-Proof Paint
- Money Follows the Person (US DHHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fluoride toothpastes contain something called sodium monofluorophosphate, which is a cousin to some potent nerve agents once considered for chemical warfare.
A 3-year oral health dose-response study of sodium monofluorophosphate dentifrices with and without zinc citrate: Anti-caries results.
l Choose the right toothpaste - those containing sodium fluoride, sodium monofluorophosphate or a combination of the two are proven to be clinically effective.
Calcitonin and monofluorophosphate have also been shown in some small studies to be of benefit.
5 per cent Sodium Monofluorophosphate (far above the recommended amount), which means that Darkie toothpaste left a nasty taste in many people's mouths.
sodium monofluorophosphate, which is derived from fluorspar
A 3-year oral health dose-response study of sodium monofluorophosphate dentifrices with and without zinc citrate: anti-caries results.